Wednesday, December 12, 2012

12.12.12 (Triple 12)


December has 31 days and February has least number of days, with only 28 days every year and 29 days in leap years. But this year, people are counting for 21 days in December. 21 December 2012 is rumored to be the "Doomsday".  World is going to end with massive destruction! If so, it is just nine days away. I have been hearing this rumors since I was in High school. Most of my friends found it useless to study if world is really going to end in 2012. They ended up their own world before the world end. I heard that 12.12.12 would be the day where world ends, but later it is postponed to 21.12.12. And recently I heard that the world will not end, but there would be total black out for three days, from 23-25. 12. 12. What the fuck is this? What to believe and what not to! 

World was predicted to end today four years ago. But didn't! It got postponed to 21.12.12.
It could be because God is giving time for Rajnikant sir to celebrate his birthday. 
I too heard the rumors saying that deaf would hear, dumb would speak, and blind would see from the year 2011. I was extremely happy with this rumor until I knew it is the rumor. How beautiful would have been the world when everybody has the speech, sight and hearing senses? I have my deaf and dumb grandma. When I heard it first in 2005, I just prayed for my grandma to live up to 2011, too see the miracle happen. She lived and is living with the grace of God. But miracle never happened. I bitterly felt betrayed because it didn't happen. 

Today, I woke up late and missed my first class. I looked around, sunny day with clear sky. My friends already went to their respective classes. People were living as usual. I stood on the sunny day and checked my shadow, yeah, it is still following me. I am not dead! I looked into the eyes of my friends, charming eyes and tangible body. All is well. Shopkeepers were selling their commodities, Doctors and Nurses were attending their patients, patients were hoping to get better, and work for the road pavement in our college area is under full progress. I looked around and felt happy, naturally and spontaneously. New buildings are under construction. So, when such huge investment is invested, why should I worry of dying? I see hope in it. I can see green mountains of Bhutan, so tender. I hear birds chirping, so harmonious. I see nature, so cheerful. I don't believe the world would end, not at all. 
"If you die on December 21, what would be your biggest regret?" My friends asked me and I too asked them. 
Mostly joke about dying virgin. I told about not being able to propose the girl I love. Shocking! ( I am laughing as I write these highlighted sentences). No, that is for fun. They looks around with deep breathe and tells the truth. Mostly we talk about not being able to serve our parents, government and the people of Bhutan. But I feel that we have been dutiful son and daughter, good citizen of our country and that is big reason that we must be happy. 
World will not end. But we must be careful that we should not let our world end by ourselves. What do you all say? 
Anyway, Happy Birthday to Rajinikant sir! May you live long. It could be that God allowed Rajini Sir to celebrate his birthday by not ending the world today LOL....
This image is fucking scary.

3 READERS COMMENT:

Dechen Ugyen said...

Wa Monu......What should I say now? Your writing improved a lot compared to last few months. Keep on writing and stop me from becoming your fan.hhhaaaaaa....

Kamala Tamangni said...

Piafullo Monu....
Kya bbbaat kya bbaaaat kya baaat ......... for highlighted sentences.
ha hahahahahahahhahaha veri funnyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy may .... Alu singh..... i mean Gishing.
Its not an achievement to make 1000's friends in a year, but an achievement is when you make a friend for 1000's years.

Ur validity of being my friend is going 2 b expired today,plz recharge ur friendship immidetly by delivering cool msgs.So hurry.

Ok
tk cr
bye.......

4rom : Saali kamala.


Monu GhishYing Tamang said...

Thank you both Dechen and Kamala for your comment. I don't wanna expire my friendship, so I am dropping you this message. thank you once again.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...