Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas


On this Christmas eve, I heartily wish my friends and my readers a Merry Christmas. May this year bring more happiness and success in your lives. May your sorrows and unhappiness be diluted with wish-fulfilling year ahead. 

May Santa Claus bring you the chocolate of enjoyment, jubilation and happiness. May he take away your sorrows, sadness and unhappiness. 

Photo source: google.com
On this special eve, may we pay our heartfelt gratitude to Father Mackey, he  brought tremendous changes in our education system. Perhaps, he opened the door to the modern education. We are ever grateful to his noble service of lighting the innocent souls, for showing the pathway to light and for removing the darkness from our society. He is a candle light with which he lit numerous candles to brighten our country. He really did it. Thank you so much, sir.  
Once again, MERRY CHRISTMAS to all of you.

1 READERS COMMENT:

Anonymous said...

I've been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this site. Reading this information So i am happy to show that I have an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I came upon just what I needed. I so much certainly will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and provides it a glance on a constant basis.

Feel free to visit my website - how much should i weigh for my age and height

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...