Monday, December 31, 2012

New Journey Ahead...into the Future.


New year does not excite me much as such. It brings me the heavy feeling. I am becoming older, one step nearer to the death. Long journey awaits again. Spring blooms, summer pours, autumn falls and winter bites. All four seasons, cyclic. People enjoys, find it special. That should be the spirit. We have to shed off the burden of one year, and start fresh. 
New year resolution. New ambition. New decision. All talks about it.
I too have my resolution:
I have improved a lot in blogging world. I have around 70 posts for this year alone. I had . I promise I will post more than 100 posts in 2013. I would encourage readers to stick to my nonsense writings and pass your honest comment for my improvement. So that, I can bring out better posts in the future. I would dedicate my free hours for blogging. 
Despite heavily busy schedule of academic demands, I decided to work on my pioneer Novel too. Of course I have been writing it since Class VII, but I lost the track midway. I lost my hand written draft. Computer virus consumed my soft copy. But, I have tits and bits of it. Finally, I named my draft novel as Karsel Ma- The Princess of my Heart ( I omitted The Pretender). Wow, romantic! But only the title. It portrays the story of the young people, challenges, ambition, corruption, love, and works. I would put in my constant effort until it becomes a fine piece. So, dear friends wish me loads good luck. 
Find out your Animal.

Everyone of us are brought up in a society where we believe in beliefs. We would grow eager when some one predicts our future. Be it true or false, but we like having some one telling about our future. So, here I have the Chinese horoscope for all of you. Click the link and read what is there in your store.

1. Rat
2. Ox 
3. Tiger
4. Rabbit
5. Dragon
6. Snake
7. Horse
8. Sheep
9. Monkey
10. Bird
11.Dog
12. Pig

With this Happy New Year my dear friends and to all of your Family. May 2013 brings more happiness and success in your life. May all your sorrows and unhappiness stops hunting you from tomorrow. Trashi Delek. 

5 READERS COMMENT:

Langa Tenzin said...

Happy New Year bro. and Good Luck with your debut novel, Karselma. Looking forward to it. If you don't mind, I would like to have a copy of your compilation of poems you have done. I will pay you when we meet. :D

Monu GhishYing Tamang said...

Thank you for your wishes. Actually, it is not the compilation of poems, it is an anthology of short stories and anecdotes. If you are in Thimphu, I would suggest you to visit Junction bookshop just near the Traffic, just above Megah enterprise. It is just a thin book which is born out of curiosity. It is not so good. It was the write ups that I did while in High School.

Langa Tenzin said...

Oh okay. I was mistaken then. Thank you. I will try to get a copy once I'm in Thimphu.

Anonymous said...

An infοrmаtion and instructional sіte fоr the hοme ρіzza
cook. You cаn also draw ԁеsigns on the bugs' backs with ketchup or mustard. Now you'rе reaԁy to bе creаtive with the outsiԁe of the cake.
Also visit my web-site pizza Pan Akron market

Anonymous said...

Pretty sесtion of contеnt.

I just stumbleԁ upon уouг wеb site and in acсessіon capitаl tο claim that I аcquіre іn fact loved аccount yоur blog posts.
Any way I wіll be subѕсribing on your аugmеnt
and even I succesѕ you get admission tο consistеntlу rapidly.
Feel free to surf my web site :: Chemietoilette

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...