Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Miscellaneous Post....

In this post, I would offer you all with all tit bits news on what I could not update before because of my Examination. 

Meeting of three Bloggers:
Last Friday, Bhutanese students studying in NALSAR came all the way from their College to our College to have Football match. I could not provide them with all the hospitality as I was busy with my books for First Internal Examination. But my other friends and seniors did their part, full and complete. 

I would briefly say that SPORTS IS CONNECTING BHUTANESE IN INDIA.

In the team, Mr. Langa Tenzin also came. He is my Facebook friend and fellow blogger friend. On seeing him for the first time, I felt as if I spent my childhood with him. I felt so friendly and connected. That is the magic of social network in modern era. But frankly, we could not talk much about blogging and writing stuffs. As he get tired playing football, and me exhausted with thick books. Any way, I just enjoyed meeting him, and brief conversation was profound. Three of us (Langa Tenzin, Kinley Wangchuk and me) met briefly on the Sunday Morning for the photo session. 
I offered him The Joy of Beautiful Dreams, my first book to him as a token of love and appreciation. 

Three bloggers: Langa Tenzin, me and Kinley Wangchuk (Left to right)
Runner up for Inter-class Quiz Competition: 
BPT II: Monu, Rupa, Sankar and Rubin.
BPT II year stood second for the inter class Quiz competition organised by Dr. Avinash Bharti (PT) in Navodaya College of Physiotherapy. And today, we were awarded the silver coated Medals as a symbol of inspiration and token of appreciation. 
I would like to congratulate BPT I Year for your hard works and for being the winner. 

Regale Fever:
Navodaya Groups of Institution always bloom in February month with Regale. Colorful nights and melodious day, I heard. But unfortunately last year it was not conducted due to some inconveniences.  But this year we have from 25th to 28th February. Hoping for fun and enjoyment. 

5 READERS COMMENT:

Tshewang Dorji said...

Looking kool all of you guys.
And yeah the social network has taught me so many things and given me so many new friends.
Keep up the spirit and keep writing..

Demi Tshewang said...

I guess I am the only one left out of ur group then.... well lets hope we all meet together one day in Bhutan of course! But I cannot play football and am too old to run around! hahahaha.....

Monu GhishYing Tamang said...

Thank you for your comment Tshewang.
And yeah for sure we would meet very soon in Bhutan @Aunty Demi. I would love meeting you.

Langa Tenzin said...

It was nice meeting you, bro. And your friends there made our time there a memorable one. We had lots of fun. Thank you, Raichur friends. Keep writing and let me not forget to thank for presenting me with your book. :)

Yeesi7 said...

I envy you guys. Aaaah, I wish I was there too. Anyways, hoping to meet you guys in future :D

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...